Documentation: DHTML AJAX popup contact form
About DHTML AJAX popup contact form
This nice looking contact form has the following features.
- Ability of spam protection by RE-CAPTCHA image verification.
- Your personal email address where the messages will be delivered shall never be disclosed to the viewers.
- This script includes auto responder. You can edit auto responder message
text from your control panel.
- From your control panel you can send email to multiple recipients both in text and in HTML format.
Installation of this contact form is pretty simple.
- Download the zip file from here.
- Upload it to the web root of your server.
- Unzip or extract it. If your server doesn't have unzip utility then unzip at your local computer, and then upload using FTP.
- Set the permission of the following directory and files to 0644 or simply
- File=> /mail/database/config.php;
- File=> /mail/database/db.php;
- File=> /mail/database/settings.php;
- Folder=> /mail/securityimages/;
- Open link http://yourdomainname.com/mail/
All emails will be delivered to the email address you provide during installation.
So you can read them by logging-in at your email account.
How to add contact form to your web pages
It's very easy to add this script to your web pages.
Add the following link between <body> and </body> tags
You can see the example page "popup_example.html" in the installation
Maximum message length
To restrict user from any misuse or doing any evil activity maximum message
length is limited to three thousand (3000) characters. You can edit this
value according to your requirement. Open file "/mail/script/dhtml_mail.js
" with your favorite text/html editor. At line-47 find the string
Only change the red color text.
PHP 5.0 or higher with GD installed are required to run the script.
If your system doesn't meet these requirements please write here for necessary modifications.
This product is protected by copyright and distributed under licenses
restricting copying, distribution. Permission is granted to the public
to download and use this script provided that this Notice and any
statement of authorship are reproduced in every page on all copies of
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
THIS SCRIPT PRODUCT IS
PROVIDED "AS-IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU
(RECIPIENT) USE THIS SCRIPT AT YOUR (RECIPIENTS) OWN RISK. TO THE
MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, AUTHOR EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE
FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SCRIPT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT
THE OPERATION OF THE SCRIPT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR
THAT DEFECTS IN THE SCRIPT WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, AUTHOR DOES
NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE
RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SCRIPT IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY,
RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE
GIVEN BY AUTHOR OR RAMUI.COM SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN
ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF ANY WARRANTY.