Other webmaster utilities
Besides the features mentioned so far this script has many more utilities to help the webmaster to manage their site easier. These are,
Here is a sort description each of them.
XML sitemap generator
An XML sitemap is an XML page which contains all important information about the WebPages of your site. It is accepted by all major search engines including Google. Google actually encourage webmasters to submit sitemap for their site and as a webmaster you can't ignore Google. The Ramui webblog script has an inbuilt sitemap generator for your website. Whenever you publish a new webpage or remove an existing webpage you need to regenerate your sitemap. Go to the admin center of your control panel; click on the sitemap icon on the right pan; sitemap generator/editor will open on a new window. Here you can regenerate and save your XML sitemap file.
Contact form and email system
The Ramui webblog has an inbuilt website contact form and email script. The features of this script are,
- A spam protected AJAX contact form through which visitors can contact with the webmaster. Here instead of sending message to your real email address they are stored in MYSQL database. You can read, delete or download them from your control panel.
- An auto responder script which send a preset text message to the sender immediately after receiving message from the visitors. You can edit the body of the message text or even turned off this feature from your website control panel.
- From your control panel you can send email or reply a message both in text and in HTML format.
Ramui webblog script has an inbuilt webstat script. It provides the following information about your website.
- Unique visitors per day.
- Total page load per day.
- Total time spend on your website by the visitors per day.
- Visitor's path; from where they come to your site.
- For each individual visitor- the pages he open and how long he stay on every individual page.
- Page statistics- how many times a page opened in last 30 days and total time that the visitors stay on it.
- The list of all keywords from major three search engine (Google, Yahoo and Bing) that refer visitors to your website.
- Ramui webblog script can measure page popularity in last two weeks and four weeks intervals.
- In version-4 of Ramui webblog script the webstat script has been updated. A new feature also has been added which shows the list of referral sending visitors to your website. If you like you can delete a referral record from your database.
All data are available for last 30 days but the keywords statistics are available for last 180 days.